We love what we do and couldn’t do it without our trusted tools. From chainsaws to rope, here’s a list of our favourite tools, which have been created by some of the best brands in Canada and make our jobs easier and safer everyday.
- Chainsaws: . Stihl’s exceptional chainsaws are reliable, start effortlessly and allow us to slice through any type of wood with ease.
- Chippers and Stump Grinders: . Built to last, these help us wrap up our projects effectively and without hassle.
- Handsaws: These handsaws give us extended reach and are lightweight, making each cut faster and more efficient.
- Climbing Harnesses: . When a piece of gear is the difference between staying secure and falling, you have to trust it completely—and these have never let us down.
- Climbing Gear: . Petzl’s gear gets us anywhere: no matter how high or complex the climb is.
- Rigging Gear: . CMI is the go-to for durable gear built to withstand all of the witty pulley systems we use day to day.
- Climbing and Rigging Rope: . In the market for a rope that will never break? We trust Atlantic Braids to provide cordage that’s lighter yet stronger than most competitors.
- Reaching tools: It’s crucial for us to be able to reach and maneuver around high branches and awkward crevices with ease, and ARS has made it possible.
- Safety Gear:
- Saw pants: . Lightweight, easy to move in and very stretchy, Clogger makes a pants that are both protective and comfortable.
- Climbing helmets: . With a 5-year lifespan and a huge field of view, Protos has designed helmets that are a perfect match for the needs of our team.
- Gloves: . Oil-proof and ultra grippy, Pfanner’s fine grip gloves allow us to scale even the roughest, sappiest trees without worry.
- Protective boots: . Made of high quality, chainsaw cut leather, Haix’s boots keep our feet protected while on the job and keep us comfortable in any temperature.
Follow us on and to see these tools in action!